Dark Heresy - Paths of Faith
A deadly assassin with blind faith in his mission and a weak grasp on reality.
Agent 6-11-14 is stands at about 1.8m tall and is completely covered in a sophisticated suit of armour. While the armour appears black it shifts the light in such a way as to make it very hard to make out any fine details. Even his face is covered with no discernible facial features being visible under his mask.
He is highly equipped with a powerful rifle, wrist mounted pistols, swords and knives being visible about his person. Most of his equipment looks custom built and of the very highest quality. However, it looks old and has seen a lot of use, but has been carefully maintained. The swords look different though. Twin swords are strapped across his back and bear insignia of the Imperial Army, suggesting these weapons once belonged to army officers. No other insignia or identifying marks are visible anywhere else on his body, giving no indication of his affiliations.
When forced into public areas he often wears a long great coat to conceal his esoteric appearance. However, whenever possible he will opt for a difficult concealed path, often over roofs or through sewers, rather than be seen by anyone.
Charm: A small lock of hair taken from the only target Agent 6-11-14 to regret killing; a young girl with blonde hair. This small token reminds him he is still human.
Charm: He records his kills using tattoos, or when then is unavailable small brands. Each mrk records who the target was and why, when and how they were killed. Under his armour he is now almost entirely covered in ink and brand marks.
Adeptus-Arbites Personnel Report – Project: Living Weapon Alpha
Age: Unknown – Suspected to be 28-33 standard years old
Planet of origin: Unknown – Suspected to be a feral planet near the Sabbat Worlds
- Death Cult (Unknown)
- Forcibly recruited at infancy.
- Proficient in advanced firearms and melee combat
- Proven in espionage, infiltration, concealment and wetwork.
- Combat-by-Rote combat training (common in feral world recruits)
- Scores in the 99th percentile for dexterity and agility (compared to Arbites graduates)
- Pain threshold far above normal human range
- Fitness well above requirements
- No abnormal resistance to stimulants and sedatives.
- No obvious signs of warp corruption
- Intelligence measures place him in the 87th percentile (compared to Arbites graduates)
- Abnormally high scores in pattern recognition and cryptography.
- Highly mentally unstable – occasional auditory hallucinations, frequent delusions, paranoia, emotionally flat, social anxiety, obsessive/compulsive (weapons maintenance, escape routes, lines of fire etc)
- Sedated and secured in maximum security care
- Physically healthy
- Bespoke equipment in storage
- Awaiting authorisation
- Has an abnormally strong attachment to a small canister. Further examination revealed it to contain human hair (female; approx. age 8 standard years old)
- Intense combat training has made it so during periods of high stress the subject enters a trance, which maximises nervous system activity and blocks any conscious perception of pain or fatigue, but causes the subject to leave the trace with no knowledge of the events that occurred during it.